Halot Lite Resin 3D Printer
- High Precision Integral Light Source
- High Performance Motherboard
- 192*120*200mm Large Printing Size
- 8.9" Monochrome LCD Display
- W-Fi/APP Remote Control
- 5.0" Touch Screen
The HALOT-LITE’s build volume and 8.9-inch display, meanwhile, are the same as that of the HALOT-SKY. Halot Lite is powered by Cortex’s impressive A53 processor, with a computing and graphics power that far surpasses that of other LCD 3D printers.
Halot Lite equids the large touch screen and simple user interface make it accessible to users of all skill levels, while its compatibility with the firm’s HALOT-BOX software, means that even novices can easily start slicing right from the get go.
The Difference between Halot Lite and Halot Sky:
Lightweight Version Of Halot Sky. The LITE is set to operate using Creality’s new proprietary optical system, that’s capable of printing parts with a uniform light density ofmore than 80%.
Halot Series Advantages:
1. ARM Cortex-M4 processor and CPU+GPU 64-bit quad-core: Powerful Processor to ensure smooth operation and simultaneous improvement of printing accuracy and efficiency;
2. Wi-Fi/APP Remote Control
Creality Cloud APP for monitor printing progress, adjust the printing settings, Start/Stop prints. Built-in Wi-Fi allows one-click upgrades to the firmware.
3.Great Touch Screen Operation and Multiple language options
4. Activated Carbon filter SystemDesign For to reduce liquid resin odor emission and optimize printing experience.